New York Times bestselling author C. It's a novel about something that could be anyone's worst nightmare.
Jack and Melissa McGuane have spent years trying to have a baby. Finally their dream has come true with the adoption of their daughter, Angelina. But nine months after bringing her home, they receive a devastating phone call from the adoption agency: Angelina's birth father, a teenager, never signed away his parental rights, and he wants her back.
Three Weeks To Say Goodbye
Worse, his father, a powerful Denver judge, wants him to own up to this responsibility and will use every advantage his position of power affords him to make sure it happens. When Jack and Melissa attempt to handle the situation rationally by meeting face-to-face with the father and son, it is immediately apparent that there's something sinister about both of them and that love for Angelina is not the motivation for their actions.
- Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Certification Review (Certification for Nurse Practitioners Book 3).
- C.J. Box - Three Weeks To Say Goodbye.
- Fade to Black: DCI St Clair No.1: A gripping horror-thriller (The Black Mystery Series).
- Three Weeks To Say Goodbye.
- Shadows of Anzac: An intimate history of Gallipoli.
- Maigret e il corpo senza testa: Le inchieste di Maigret (49 di 75) (Le inchieste di Maigret: romanzi) (Italian Edition).
After years of trying for a child, Jack and Melissa McGuane adopted a beautiful baby girl. Nine months later, a call from the adoption agency plunges them into every parent's worst nightmare: the father never signed away his parental rights, and now he wants his daughter back.
The biological father is a sullen eighteen-year-old with gangland connections, and, even worse, is the son of a well-connected federal judge who is prepared to use the full weight of his influence to get what he wants. Together they wage a harrowing campaign of intimidation and harassment aimed at destroying the McGuanes before they can fight back. Jack and Melissa know that the boy has no love for his daughter, but what they don't know is why he and the judge want the girl so badly.
With three weeks until they must legally hand over their baby, just how far outside the law are they prepared to go to find out? Currently out of stock Delivery Days. Notify Me. You may also like.
Three Weeks to Say Goodbye
Have you considered. Product Details. Delivery And Returns.
- About This Item.
- 15 Weird Facts You Dont Know About Koalas (Deluxe Edition with Videos).
- Oskar: Stadien einer Beziehung (German Edition).
All orders will be delivered by An Post.